Support Application (E1201)
- Do I need to have all the information filled in before I can submit my E1201 application?
- What if I don't have the information required to complete my E1201?
- What if I don't have a Social Security number (SSN) when filling out the E1201?
- What if I don't have an address when filling out the E1201?
- What do you mean by "Do you believe that sharing your address or contact information with the absent parent may put you or your child(ren) in danger" when filling out the E1201?
- Why do you need to know if I received assistance in the past when filling out the E1201? I am not receiving any now?
- What if I don't know the parent's name or any information about the parent when filling out the E1201?
- What does 'recover overpayment' mean?
- Can I print my E1201 application out without electronically signing it?
- What happens if I forgot to print or didn't print my E1201 application after I signed it?
- What does disclosure of my Social Security number on the E1201 mean?
- What services can I get from the Michigan child support services program?
- I'm supposed to send additional information about my E1201 application (such as a Personal Protection Order). Where do I send that information?