Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

What if I don't have a Social Security number (SSN) when filling out the E1201?


Some people living in the United States have a federal Identification Number (ITIN) instead of an SSN. If you have an ITIN instead of an SSN, enter it where you would enter a SSN . If you don't have either a SSN or an ITIN, we can start your case, but may need to contact you to move your case forward.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page