Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

What do you mean by "Do you believe that sharing your address or contact information with the absent parent may put you or your child(ren) in danger" when filling out the E1201?


If you believe that you or your child could suffer physical or emotional harm by sharing your or your child's contact information (address, phone number) or personal information (name, employer), then you should check 'Yes'. You may be asked to provide a copy of your court order or a Personal Protection Order (PPO) to the Office of Child Support if it pertains to your situation.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page