Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

I'm supposed to send additional information about my E1201 application (such as a Personal Protection Order). Where do I send that information?


Please remember to send a copy of all court orders about the family members listed on this application, including divorce orders, Personal Protection Orders and guardianship papers to:

Michigan Office of Child Support
Central Functions Unit
P.O. Box 30744
Lansing, MI 48909

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page