Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Do I need to have all the information filled in before I can submit my E1201 application?


The more information you can fill in, the faster your case may be worked. For an online application, you must be able to give:
  • Your name and address, AND
  • The name(s) of the child(ren) that you need services for AND
  • Their birthday or Social Security number (SSN); AND
  • The name of the person the child is living with.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page