Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

What if I don't have an address when filling out the E1201?


If you are applying for child support services and don't have an address, then you will need to use the paper application, IV-D CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES APPLICATION/REFERRAL (DHS-1201).

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page