Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

What if I don't know the parent's name or any information about the parent when filling out the E1201?


You may indicate you do not know the parent's first name, last name or both. If you don't know both the first and last name of the parent, a child support worker will contact you later to start your case.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page