Payments and Enforcement
- What should I do if I have questions about my case or docket?
- Why is the information I get on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) phone system and this MiChildSupport Web site sometimes different?
- Do parenting time credits appear on the MiChildSupport Web site?
- What should I do if I do not see all my case/dockets displayed?
- Why can I not see my payment information on the MiChildSupport Web site if I live in another State with a case in Michigan?
- I recently made a payment but it is not showing up on the MiChildSupport website. What happened to it?
- The MiChildSupport website shows I received a payment, but I haven't actually received it yet. Where could my money be?
- What does the child support payment process look like?
- Why can't I see my MiChildSupport financial information from Michigan when I have a case started in another state?
- If my docket is transferred to another county, how can I see my payments made before the transfer?
- Why are some of my hearings not showing on MiChildSupport?
- I no longer see all my old hearing dates. Why?
- I didn't receive a hearing date notification text or email. Why?