Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

What should I do if I have questions about my case or docket?


If you have questions about your case or docket, you should contact your Friend of the Court worker. After logging into MiChildSupport, you may click the Local Office Information link on the left side of the MiChildSupport Web site. You will find the telephone number and address of the county where your case is located.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page