Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

If my docket is transferred to another county, how can I see my payments made before the transfer?


When your docket was transferred, a new order was created. You can see the payments you made on the previous order in the Closed Order section of the Case Selection page. Select the closed order from your previous county and navigate to Payment Summary. Please note: only payments posted in the past 24 months will be available.

Please contact the MiSDU at 1-877-543-2660for payment information.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page