Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Why can I not see my payment information on the MiChildSupport Web site if I live in another State with a case in Michigan?


If another state is involved with your child support case, Michigan does not have access to their payment information. You may have to check with the child support program in the state in which you live.

Please contact the MiSDU at 1-877-543-2660for payment information.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page