Child Support Contact Options

Who are you trying to contact?
All Friend of the Court offices (FOC) can be reached using the phone number below. If you need additional information about any Friend of the Court such as mailing address or office hours, you can select a county from the list below.
F.O.C. IVR phone:
Use the below drop down to find the contact information for the Prosecuting Attorney for your county.
If you are starting a new child support case and have questions about your application, you can call to reach a child support specialist using the phone number below.
OCS IVR Phone: