Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Is entering an email in MiChildSupport going to update my email address in the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES)?


Yes, if you have verified access, you can use the Personal Information Update page to view and update the email address and phone numbers on file with the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES). The email and phone number(s) in MiCSES may be used by child support professionals to contact you.

If you do not have verified access, as long as you have a court order you can update this information by filling out a Change in Personal Information (FOC108) form and returning it to your Friend of the Court (FOC).

Please note that if you want to change the email or phone number associated with your MILogin account, you will need to do so by accessing your account settings in MILogin.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page