- Why do I need to create a MILogin account?
- I am having difficulty verifying my identity to upgrade my ChildSupport account even though I entered all of the required information. What is the problem?
- Where can I find my child support IV-D Case Number/Docket ID?
- Can I obtain my 9 digit IV-D Case Number/Docket ID from the MiChildSupport Administrator on the MiChildSupport website?
- What is verified and unverified access?
- How do I get verified access?
- What additional features do I get with verified access?
- What else will my email address be used for?
- Can I change my MiChildSupport email address?
- Can I change my MiChildSupport phone number?
- I didn't get the verification email. Why not?
- Is entering an email in MiChildSupport going to update my email address in the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES)?
- How do I access MiChildSupport using MILogin?