Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Can I change my MiChildSupport email address?


Your MILogin email address is automatically recorded as your MiChildSupport email address and is where you will receive MiChildSupport notifications. To update this email address, please access your account settings in MILogin. This email address can also be viewed on the account settings page in MiChildSupport.

If you have verified access, MiChildSupport will also display the email address saved for you in the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES). This email address may be used by child support professionals to contact you. You can view and update this email address by going to the Personal Information Update page.

If you do not have verified access and you do have a court order, you can update this information by filling out a Change in Personal Information (FOC108) form and returning it to your Friend of the Court (FOC).

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page