Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

How can I update information such as my employer, insurance information, driver license, etc.?


If you have a court order, you can fill out a Change in Personal Information (FOC108) form and return it to your Friend of the Court (FOC). This form may be used to update information such as your name, employer, driver or occupational license, insurance information, or other information.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page