Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

How can I update my postal address(es)?


If you have verified access, you can view and update your mailing, residential, and legal addresses on file with the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES) by going to the Personal Information Update page. If you do not have verified access and you do have a court order, you can update this information by filling out a Change in Personal Information (FOC108) form and returning it to your Friend of the Court (FOC).

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page