Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Who should I contact if I have a problem or question about my child support case?


If you have questions about your case or docket, you should contact your Friend of the Court worker. After logging into MiChildSupport, you may click the Local Office Information link. You will find the telephone number and address of the county where your docket is located.

Issues related to the MiChildSupport Web site can be communicated to the MiChildSupport Web site administrator through the "Contact Us" link on the left side of the MiChildSupport Web site.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page