Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Can I keep other types of state assistance I receive, like food assistance or Medicaid?


You will need to contact your MDHHS specialist to discuss how child support payments will impact other types of state assistance you or your family members receive. If there are impacts, your MDHHS specialist will help determine what other programs are available to you and your family.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page