Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Why am I seeing the Assigned Support Information on MiChildSupport?


The law states that the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services must supply a record of child support Payments to families who still get a Family Independence Program grant from the state; who used to get a Family Independence (FIP) grant from the state; or for whom there is still money owed to the state.

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page