Frequently Asked Questions - Detail

Can I change my MiChildSupport phone number?


Your MILogin phone number is automatically recorded as your MiChildSupport phone number and is where you may choose to receive MiChildSupport notifications. To update this phone number, please access your account settings in MILogin. This phone number can also be viewed on the account settings page in MiChildSupport.

If you have verified access, you can also view and update your home and mobile phone numbers on file with the Michigan Child Support Enforcement System (MiCSES) by going to the Personal Information Update page. Alternatively, if you have a court order, you can update this information by filling out a Change in Personal Information (FOC108) form and returning it to your Friend of the Court (FOC).

Main FAQ / Section / Top of Page